Hello everyone, welcome to our blog. Feel free to post comments here when you visit so that Shelly and I will know what you're up to.
We'll post updates here to keep you up to speed on our activities.
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Griffin enjoying the ride to Triberg
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Shelly & Ed:
Griffin has really grown, he sure is nosey looking out the window at the country side. He is so cute.
I looked at all your pictures, and wish I could have been there with you. So much to see it's simply awsome. Was the Lourve anything like the book? You both seem so happy and that makes me happy. We'll see you soon!
The funny thing is, Griffin gets car sick and we thought he would be really sick driving through the hills of the forest. I guess Griff was too concerned with taking in all the smells from the countryside and growling at the cows to get sick.
2 comments:
Hi Shelly & Ed:
Griffin has really grown, he sure is nosey looking out the window at the country side. He is so cute.
I looked at all your pictures, and wish I could have been there with you. So much to see it's simply awsome. Was the Lourve anything like the book? You both seem so happy and that makes me happy. We'll see you soon!
Love you all, Talk to you Sunday, Mom
The funny thing is, Griffin gets car sick and we thought he would be really sick driving through the hills of the forest. I guess Griff was too concerned with taking in all the smells from the countryside and growling at the cows to get sick.
-Ed
Post a Comment