Sunday, August 12, 2007

More Madison photos...

Here are a couple of pictures I had forgotten to grab off the camera before my last post. The first week of August we had a period of some very nice weather, which during the last couple days of the spell got pretty warm.
















Madison's afternoon playing in the sprinkler started out with me hosing off the cement pavers on the patio so that Madison could walk around outside - going in and out of the back door is Madison's favorite afternoon activity when the weather is nice. Hosing off the pavers, made hot by the afternoon sun, created a little puddle that Madison enjoyed splashing around in. The puddle wasn't nearly has entertaining as the running water, however, so I thought about the sprinkler and the rest is history. This is why Madison is in a regular diaper and onesie - a spontaneous water day. I had liberally applied sunscreen though so as long as the skin is protected from the sun I don't care about the rest.

--Ed

No comments: