A week ago this past Friday I interviewed for a position at one of the nearby Army posts. Early this week I was selected to fill the vacancy, I accepted and will start tomorrow. I'll be working in a personnel department helping to process time records to make sure everyone gets paid. The job is not what I had been hoping to find, but I needed to find something constructive to fill my time.
So, now that both of us are going to be working, we're going to need a second car. We looked into used and new cars, and we've settled on a new BMW 3-series. The Military Sales program saves us so much money (dealer invoice and zero sales tax) on a new BMW, that it's hard not to go with the new car. We had the test car all day yesterday and that pretty much sealed the deal. This week we're going to order our car, delivery will most likely be scheduled for January.
My first week will be a 4-day work week since Shelly and I already have plans for Edinburgh, Scotland Friday through Monday. Hopefully, getting off work will not be an issue and we'll be able to continue our travels. If not, they can fire me and we'll sell the dogs so we can make a few car payments ;)
Best Clutch For 7.3 Powerstroke
4 years ago

2 comments:
from Patrick--Ian says sweet car!
Chris says SWEEET!! Before you move back, we'll have to get in on that deal! :-)
Post a Comment