Well, I have had these photos loaded to Blogger since June, but had been waiting to get some pictures of us at Fenway off Shelly's phone. However, now she's moved to a new phone (an iPhone and is completely obsessed - although the pulsating blue dot on the gps feature is friggin kewl!) so I don't know if I will ever get those photos now.
Here is our group, Cheri, Regan, Mike Netzer (adopted member of the gang), Shelly and myself in front of John Kerry's house. Pardon me while I hurl.
Here are a few shots from our walk along the Freedom Trail with intermittent stops for a pint and chowdah.
The USS Constitution was the most impressive stop along the trail.
Look, tourists!!! The best part of the trip is missing - Boston vs. the stinking Yankees and photos from Fenway. Boston of course won, but the most outstanding part of the game was a rain delay during an A-Rod at bat, and since he was announced on both sides of the delay we got to boo him twice in one at bat. Lucky us!!

No comments:
Post a Comment