Monday, February 20, 2006

Shelly's Belly


Everyone has seen Madison, but how is Shelly "shaping" up? I took this shot a couple of weeks ago on 4-Feb when Shelly was at 22 weeks. The period of 21 to 22 weeks was when Shelly really started to show. We are at 24.5 weeks right now and Shelly hasn't gotten much bigger since I took this picture. I'm sure we'll see another growth spurt over the next 2-3 weeks.

--Ed

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Visual Aid.
Shelly is shaping up quite nicely, indeed. Maria

Anonymous said...

oh and by the way..
i see that photo taken on the beach :-)
Was a most special day and wonderful occasion and we all were so lucky to be there

Megan said...

You look so good Shelly! Pregnancy really agrees with you. You have that glow. :)
You're in that fun time right now when you're big enough to look pregnant and get cute clothes but not too big and uncomfortable. I'm sure you'll feel great until the end b/c you were in such good shape to begin with. I'll talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell, You look very pregnant now and I must say you are "glowing" too. You look so good in your maternity clothes. I think Madison will be a lot like you and maybe a little of me, HA.
Please keep the pictures coming!

I know you both are excited as well as I, and can't wait to see and hold her. Hope to talk to you soon. Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie, Thought I would try again to leave a comment.You look great as a pregnant grand daughter.I thinbk your mom and I may come over there late Sept. or early October, maybe. Let me know how to enlarge this picture want to show it to everyone. Love you sweetie. Mama

virginia gators said...

Shelly,

Cuuuute top! :-)Remember what I said... Us non-pregnant folks will love your clothes....you'll envy ours!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

2 dogs and soon a bouncing baby. So what color will the MINIVAN be daddy!!! :)



VJ