Hello everyone, welcome to our blog. Feel free to post comments here when you visit so that Shelly and I will know what you're up to.
We'll post updates here to keep you up to speed on our activities.
Sunday, December 25, 2005
Our Christmas tree with presents
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ok I think the whole Christmas Market experience and the snow and the decorations looks so neat! Can we come this year? Maybe for a time before Christmas and thru New Years? Wouldn't say ALL that time with you! Since Tracy and Chris and the other 3 grand children will be just 3 hours drive away :-) Mom & Dad McAvoy
1 comment:
Ok
I think the whole Christmas Market experience and the snow and the decorations looks so neat!
Can we come this year?
Maybe for a time before Christmas and thru New Years?
Wouldn't say ALL that time with you! Since Tracy and Chris and the other 3 grand children will be just 3 hours drive away :-)
Mom & Dad McAvoy
Post a Comment